Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feel Me, Its Real!

Feel Me, Its Real

This beautiful essence presented to you by grand design

You made me, you crave me. In your dreams you replayed me; where like autumn leaves you allow yourself to fall. The laughter and playful chatter of people walking by. One hand pulls my waist in snug and you push my hair aside, just to say you like me and your open~~wide!! We smile and a kiss for now is all. Like a picture from a movie scene that only the mind of a lover sees. Never spoken because romance is for the weak; is what society perceives. As you lay yourself down to sleep with an emptiness and of desire.. Wants; needs. You've fallen and were never caught; your hearts been betrayed. Still you Fantasize about who I will be, your last kiss, forever, and everything. You yearn for what you know in your soul is real.

This beautiful essence  presented to you by grand design.

Feel Me, Its Real

Its not the sweet carmel mounds that arouse the inner flame; or the coco milk poured from an opened spout. That feeling is a moment of passion, connection, and yes while it explodes into a feeling you cant explain. The art needed to receive that feeling~~magnified~~is a mental thang. Explore with me the ecstasy of where you wanna go. I can take you to forever with a smile and hello. Close your eyes and let me whisper my name in your ear. You will know by the vibration in your drums that resonates.. Thump.. Thump.. the beating of hearts~~in unison. Let me tell you who I am and this is real and not a game. I will be for you the laughter from your soul, the essence of your presence, confidence in your stance, the humble words you command. I am the fire in your eyes, the direction in your drive, the motivation for your purpose, the reason you breath life.

This beautiful essence is presented to you by grand design.

Feel Me, Its Real

I want to be for you what is real in a life of uncertainties.  Not to love you with expectations of compensation. I want to share with you a world where only two souls who are ready to go. I was made for you and maybe you'll never know. In friendship, I will love you till your heart tells you so. And in time if my purpose was to prepare you for her... You will be ready for this beautiful essence of "Love" presented to you by grand design.

In Love with Love DTD
OCT 2013

1 comment: