Sunday, September 1, 2013

Introduction to Apeiron Love

While this will be the first entry and my introduction to blogging. I have to say I was intimidated by the idea of sharing my thoughts. I share them all the time just in fragments but, like a soda bottle, I have been shaken and my thoughts can no longer remain contained.  A very close friend of mine mentioned, encouraged and is actually the reason I am blogging. It is a way of sharing some of my complexities. While, I am far from being an english major, the words I will share with you are from a place that I have yet to discover but I am very aware the realms of my existence. To capture the beauty of this amazing journey, I submit and begin by slowly opening the bottle top. If I could paint a picture of events that have already taken place and the direction of my travels that have me at a heighten sense of awareness daily; they will be scribed. Captured in moments and delivered in real time, not just for self but for the one person who happened to stumble onto this page and for them it instigates a life altering experience through the energy of every word typed. So, I am going to close this post out and begin my next one. Defining Apeiron Love.........

No comments:

Post a Comment